Friday, January 11, 2008

Mighty introverts working together

Short post this week: I've been busy doing some posting and social media stuff with my other blog. In fact, a fellow introvert and I have worked together this week to promote some stories to the front page of Sphinn. Introverts? Promotion? Who thought?

I want to thank SpostareDuro for helping me promote a blog post or two this week. I also want to thank Shana Albert for being a great interview subject and helping with the promotion. I don't think she's an introvert, but who cares? She wrote great answers to the questions that I wrote.

Introverts, we can do mighty things separately, but we can do even more when we work together.

Think about it while you enjoy your weekend. Cheers!

4 comments:

TheNanny612 said...

Working with you this week was totally my pleasure. And, thank you for allowing me to write that silly post about you
Catching my Brainwaves It was a ton of fun. I can't believe that my post went Hot.... it was just a weird post to get people to read YOUR interview. But, whatever.... people love weird!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Shana Albert (TheNanny612)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore your friendship and your blog Mark.
I am thanking YOU.
Cya!

Mark Dykeman said...

@Shana - no problem, it was fun

@SpostareDuro - you are a Mighty Introvert. You need to write an article for this blog.

Anonymous said...

I'd be honored Mark.
Thanks for asking. *>)
Cya