Friday, January 18, 2008

Introducing The Introvert Advantage!

As mentioned previously, I’ve recently purchased Marti Olsen Laney’s book The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Extroverted World. I’m just started to read it, but it definitely looks to be a valuable read!

I’ll be reviewing the book in sections, here’s a preview:


Prelude – Marti talks about her formative years as she came to terms with being an introvert.

Overture – Marti talks about introverts and extroverts

Here’s where the meat of the book lies:

Part 1 – A Fish Out Of Water (describing the introvert)
Part 2 – Navigating the Extroverted Waters (living in a largely extroverted world)
Part 3 – Creating the “Just Right” Life (just like it suggests!)



Part 1 review starts next week!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I've read and told friends of mine to purchase it-we all have gleaned alot from it-enjoy!

Davidlind said...

I understand what you are saying. I would find it frustrating to write about this subject all the time. Once in awhile is not so bad.