Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Guest post by Nick Bujra!

Hey everyone! Here's our first guest post, sent by E-Mail from Nick Bujra (sorry, I don't have a website for him). I think that Nick exposes the inner thoughts of the introvert very well.

Here we go!

My New Year resolution is not to have one. That way, I can no longer break it.

Promising myself the same thing, year after year.

I've decided that it's time to stop desiring and start wanting.

Of course, there might be a few hiccups along the way.

Who knows how long it takes to get out that mindset?


I always seem to hang around the edges of the 'cool' crowd.

At school, at college, at work.

Always getting invites to go out, but turning them down.

On the rare occasions I do go, I feel I never really fit in.


However, it's completely different on an individual level.

People seem to trust me with all their secrets.

one night stands, abortions. You name it, I've heard it.


So whilst I don't have that many friends, I guess you could say, that I was friend of the world.

Fit in everywhere, but don't fit in.

And I guess I have met some along the way.

In fact I must have done, otherwise I wouldn't be here!

There just seems to be always something, just stopping me from taking that final, last step.

And I just don't know what it is. Believe me, if I did, all my problems would have been solved by now.


But when I think abut it,I guess the real reason why I don't want join in

is that I no longer want to be rejected.


If you like this guest post, post a comment and suggest some more topics for me.

Being a friend of the world, you learn a lot!

No comments: